Accelerate the innovation processes of your company
Finnovating is the largest global community that allows you to launch your open innovation challenges to collaborate with the FinTech, InsurTech, PropTech, RegTech, Sustainability or Metaverse sectors, among others.
Sounds great? Launch your project or open call FOR FREE!
Corporations, banks and investors from all over the world already trust on the first Matching-as-a-Service platform to connect with the most innovative technology startups on the planet
Connect with more than 50,000 companies and create new business opportunities through the first international B2B platform.
No limits of time or space.
Accelerate your digital transformation process thanks to technology startups.
Find disruptive business models to invest in.
Aceleration/ Incubation program
Promote new business projects that seek solutions to current technological challenges.
Dynamize the entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystem by identifying the ideal startups.
Launch your open innovation, collaboration or investment program
Our international team, made up of the best professionals with extensive experience in the field of innovation, will be at your disposal throughout the entire process.
The Finnovating platform has developed an intelligent matching algorithm that will connect you with the best partners and allow you to build business relationships that were unimaginable until now.
(Banks, Insurance Companies, Technology Companies, Government Agencies…)
Corporations that have already launched innovation projects:
(Accelerators, Incubators, Venture Capital...)
Investors who already know and connect with the most disruptive Fintechs.
Finnovating by the numbers
We promote innovation in the most cutting-edge technological verticals
Those who are already committed to innovation through the Finnovating platform
Don’t stay behind. Drive innovation and the digital transformation of your company.
Be part of the leading global innovation platform in the sector
Those who have promoted corporate innovation through the platform:
We guarantee the success of companies that decide to trust Finnovating
CNP and Yolo Agreement
CNP Partners, the Southern European subsidiary of CNP Assurances and number one life insurer in France, and the leading InsurTech in Italy, Yolo, connect and close a collaboration agreement in 2021 to jointly develop an innovative project that seeks to digitize processes in the insurance sector.
Visa Case of Success
Visa launches its first Innovation Program in Spain together with Finnovating and the Hackquarters start-up accelerator, with the aim of promoting the development and scalability of fintech startups.
Catenon Case of Success
Alliance between the technological multinational Catenon and Finnovating that consists of joining forces with the aim of jointly launching a plan to accelerate the digitization of the insurance sector, with talent and innovation as the cornerstones of the agreement.
KPMG Case of Success
KPMG uses the Finnovating platform to call on the next leaders of technological innovation, and publishes the KPMG Private Enterprise Global Tech Innovator 2022 competition.
Frequently Asked Questions
If your company is looking to launch an innovation project to collaborate with the FinTech, InsurTech, PropTech or RegTech sector… you must be on the Finnovating global platform. Now you can solve all your doubts here.
Open Innovation proposes as a premise a strategy where corporations, global banks and insurers interact and cooperate with their external environment to innovate processes.
The open innovation process begins when the business opportunity is born within the corporation, continues with a search for external solutions that solve said opportunity and, finally, with the collaboration between the corporation and the startup to carry out a proof of concept (POC).
Open innovation can significantly speed up product development. By asking for a broader group of people to contribute their ideas and expertise, companies can identify and solve problems much faster and refine their products.
One of the main advantages is the speed of response that large corporations do not usually have. In addition, there are other aspects such as:
- Acceleration of digitization and innovation: collaborating or integrating third-party services.
- Diversification and breadth of talent: Having external talent allows having the right person in each part of the process.
- Resource and efficiency savings: Not only money, but also time in processes and in their execution.
- Leadership reputation.
- New opportunities: Co-creating solutions allows for alternatives that otherwise would not have arisen.
- Access to the global Tech community: Finnovating has more than 50,000 fintech, insurtech, proptech, regtech, legaltech, energytech… companies from 150 countries, with the latest innovative solutions for your company.
- B2B platform: If traditional open innovation projects could take from years to months to be created, through Finnovating, the first global B2B platform to do business, finding the right solution for your project will only take a couple of weeks thanks to 100% digital processes.
- Totally efficient process that allows any company to access open innovation without the need for large dedicated teams and without prior knowledge on the subject.
- Matching as a service algorithm: Finnovating has a digital structure and constantly evolving algorithms that allow users to find the best solutions for their open innovation projects.
The platform includes the main verticals of technological innovation, such as:
- Financial Technology
- Health Technology
- Educative technology
- And many more
The Challenge is a bidding process for collaborative projects or the search for solutions that is totally simplified thanks to our B2B platform. Processes that could take months are reduced with Finnovating with maximum efficiency as the result, similar to a job search process on LinkedIn, where positions with previously established requirements are published and applications are received within the platform. Finnovating has 50,000 companies on the platform fully segmented with more than 1,000 variables, so the results are guaranteed.
The diversification in the types of challenges tries to adjust to the innovation strategy that the corporation has, such as:
- Partnership: Corporation/startup collaboration is sought.
- Acceleration/Incubation: Startup acceleration or incubation programs.
- Startup Contest: Contest that seeks to reward a startup.
- Equity Investment: investors seek to invest in startups.
- Others: For example, to organize an innovation event, they seek to carry out a market study, discover trends, etc.
We advise you
Our team of experts accompanies your company throughout the process.
Responsible: FINNOVATING LAB GROUP, S.L. (hereinafter, “FINNOVATING”). Purpose: provide you with FINNOVATING services so that you can find the best products and offers you are looking for, Legitimation: By consent of the interested party. Recipients and treatment managers: No data is transferred or communicated to third parties to provide this service. Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, data portability, treatment limitation and not to be subject to individualized automated decisions. Aditional information: Whether you have any suggestions or wish to unsubscribe, please contact us by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org,