Explorando el Ecosistema de Innovación Financiera Global en Colombia Colombia sobresale en la revolución tecnológica dentro…
New additions to the Finnovating platform!
Following our tradition, we are posting about the new additions to the Finnovating platform! The newest members have trusted the platform for their international expansion and the creation of high impact solutions. let’s welcome them with a big applause! new additions to the Finnovating platform
Meet the startups:
- Paytweak: it is a PCI compliant payment processing solutions provider. It offers online checkout pages, email and SMS-based payment, recurring and scheduled payments processing platform.
- Mobbeel: it provides biometric security solutions for mobile devices. It offers mobile-based multimodal, and multi-level biometrics solution for authentication.
- BRED: it provides a flexible approach to liquidity for assets with a partial or full disposition need. They aim to provide growth and increased value for asset holders and companies with alternative capital needs.
- RegPac Revolution: it strives to educate and develop the Regulatory Technology industry, through their RegTech 101 Training Program, Acceleration Program, Bespoke Workshops and our revolutionary upcoming Vendor Management Advisory Platform (VMAP).
- Prestamype: it aims to provide a broader access to funding to small businesses, with better credit conditions. With its first product, a working capital loan with a real estate collateral, it has lent USD 18 million to 580 Peruvian entrepreneurs (as of 1st of July 2020)
- Franc: the company offers a self-insurance and investment platform for individuals & investors, enabling them to maintain a fund to cover possible losses rather than by purchasing an insurance policy.
- Global Risk and Data Authority: it brings you the GRADA Platform, a purpose-built software developed to facilitate global “Know Your Customer” (KYC) and “Know Your Customers’ Customer” (KYCC) compliance requirements.
- Nomanini: it is a pioneering FinTech that provides informal retailers with the tools to improve their businesses by combining new digital financial services with existing distribution networks.
- CHAOS: their solution is a dynamic SaaS platform that combines People & Location Intelligence to create insights and city forecasts through artificial intelligence.
- TryPay: they money transfer services through their TryPay platform, which enables the improvement of existing processes and the introduction of a new form of payment with a deferred date.
- Olehpay: a money transfer platform designed to help users avoid bank fees and unfavorable exchange rates and enable them to get the true middle rate with transparent pricing.
- Pulsate: a mobile-first multichannel proactive marketing communications platform built specifically for financial institutions
- Findo: it expands access to credit by offering banks its platform designed with the most advanced and secure technology in biometric ID authentication, georeferencing and behavioral data ranking.
- Land Intelligence: it provides reports, analysis and advisory services to all stakeholders involved in land development and acquisition, letting you make an intelligent decision about your next project or transaction.
- Finllect: an application for next-gen consumers who are new to financial services or do not have a pre-existing credit history to build credit, prequalify for financial services, and automate their finances.
One of these could be your newest partner!
- VIRSYMCOIN: a decentralized payment system. It is an AI-powered multi-utility financial platform. Offers cryptocurrency and fiat payment gateway for e-shops; a cryptocurrency exchange and POS solution for accepting crypto payments. Also offers a cross-border money transfer platform.
- Geeq: is a multi-blockchain platform secured by our Proof of HonestyTM protocol (PoH), safe enough for your most valuable data, cheap enough for IoT, and flexible enough for any use.
- Finexkap: it is a web-based platform providing short-term working capital solutions, through Finexkap AM, its fund management affiliate company.
- Invemo Capital AG: is a Swiss digital asset manager, broker and liquidity provider focused on professional and institutional investors. It provides investors sustainable and regulated exposure to the emerging digital assets class.
- Startsub.com: a platform for people and companies who want to launch a business fast and with minimum investment that provides a solution for business owners who have difficulty with collecting payment.
- Roos: a personal assistant digital tool which keeps track of all contracts related to energy, insurance , telecom etc. Roos will send an e-mail to user before the end-date of the contract with three switching and retention deals on the market .
- CollectiveSpend: a B2B private marketplace, we help businesses automate and digitalize their tail spend procurement.
- Tide: a 360º view of your entire financial landscape in the palm of your hand. Tide is Calm Financial Management.
- Letadesk: they let you rent workspaces in other companies and offer free spaces in your office.
- Student Mundial: it offers an online marketplace for students to browse and book residential apartments for a short period of time.
- Plika: a Financial Planning & Analysis Cloud Platform. It allows Finance teams to automate their Budgeting, Controlling, Forecasting and Analytics processes in a simple and fast way, covering + 70% of their analytical needs with the starter version.
- Evovest: it aims to generate superior returns in CAD compared to a passive equal weighted portfolio of the world’s largest market capitalizations, over a complete market cycle. Evovest is an equity portfolio manager.
- Waylay: it offers Enterprise Automation for AI, IT, & OT Workflow Convergence.
- Kycos: a unique Regulatory Technology (RegTech), Software as a Service solution offering intelligent data to onboard and monitor any business, fast.
- Little Astor: it offers financial education for the entire family, from little children to the adults.
- Traderion: a virtual leaning bank backed by artificial intelligence. It combines technology and gamification to develop digital learning platforms to educate the millennials.
- Contarte: a cloud based, easy to use, software for accounting.
- Virtual B: a FinTech firm with cross skills in data science, investment strategy and innovation technology. Data driven solutions for wealth management.
- Call Levels: their innovative AI chatbot technology enhances the customer journey by -streaming real-time prices of any asset -providing alerts/push notifications, updates, charts and market news/research to help clients make informed decisions on their social messaging platforms such as WhatsApp/Telegram.
- One Ledger: a Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) Solutions company, that uses its own Blockchain technology to support its customer’s blockchain needs.
- Cocoon Capital: a Singapore-based venture capital fund that focuses on early-stage online business technology companies in Southeast Asia.