Explorando el Ecosistema de Innovación Financiera Global en Perú Perú destaca en la revolución tecnológica en…
New additions to the Finnovating family!
Finnovating, the global startup platform, is glad to give a warm welcome to these new registrations. Each of these startups represent the very best of the X-Tech world, and their addition to the platform means a more connected ecosystem and more opportunities of growth and connections for our members! Thank you so much for trusting on us! We’re going to go very far together!
And now, we’re going to introduce new each registration with a brief description of their services. We encourage you to get to know them, if they catch your attention, to connect with them in Finnovating.
- HealthSherpa: a Healthcare.gov certified web broker that gives consumers, employers, and nonprofits a simpler platform for enrolling individuals and families in subsidy-eligible health plans. They provide consumers access to tools to aid their plan selection and to make the best use of their insurance after they’ve enrolled. They count with support via phone, email, and chat throughout their enrollment process.
- ProfitPay Technologies Inc: a technology platform that helps connect buyers and sellers. For years, ProfitPay has been helping companies increase their revenues by providing Online and Mobile solutions.
- CreditRich: this app rounds up users’ spare change to pay their bills intelligently and increase their credit scores as fast as possible in real time in partnership with Experian.
- ValueScape: it is an Artificial Intelligence PropTech company focused on performing an accurate and precise assessment of property condition and valuation for intelligence decisioning in homeownership, rental housing, and collateral risk assessment.
- ShoppinPal: it is a rapidly growing Global first mover in B2B, Cloud-based SaaS Integration Tech, focused on the Retail/ Restaurant/Payments POS and Ghost/Cloud/Dark Kitchen verticals. Their unique proprietary iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) Product enables leading Point of Sale (POS) Software Providers to speedily and seamlessly integrate their POS Software with any System/App(Internal or External) available, at scale.
- OmniLatam: it is one of the leading FinTechs in financing solutions for suppliers and payers with online factoring, confirming and working capital programs in Latin America. Thanks to their world-class financial technology, they offer their clients real-time and tailored alternatives.
- Tarjeta PALTA: it is a payments startup that allows you to make purchases by receiving or sending text messages from your cell phone thanks to its link with a payment method.
- Xaldo: it is an app to pay for services, credits and subscriptions through a Visa and Mastercard debit or credit card. It also let’s you check your balances and expiration dates.
- Bfix: through a varied portfolio of services, they are able to meet different needs in preventive maintenance, corrective and small repairs in any type of establishment, regardless of size or field of activity. They develop customized solutions to meet any maintenance need. It has tools that allow customers to quickly monitor the end-to-end service, easy and effective.
- Capital Empreendedor: it is a three-pronged credit platform that was born with an Open Banking mentality. It is a platform that searches through algorithms the best financing for your company.
- moneyHOP: they are a full-stack cross-border banking solution that caters to the global aspirations of the Indian millennials. It aims to become an aggregator of financial services where the consumer’s financial needs can be addressed from a single touchpoint.
- Pinabox: this startup offers storage services for companies and individuals with free collection and cost depending on the space used, in search of an urban client and with the aim of expanding to several Spanish cities.
- SwissMetrics: it is a dynamic Swiss based FinTech, digitally enhancing the means by which businesses assess, monitor and control credit risk and compliance culture.
- KeepEyeOnBall: it is a European software startup that produces virtual reality experiences for the real estate, hospitality and construction markets. Their technology allows you to visit any space without the costs of physically moving there.
- NordMoney: it grew with the objective of providing services to people and companies, national and international services. NordMoney has created a range of products based on its card acquirer, focused on managing payments, expenses, travel, international transfers, based on technology and sustainability.
- ClinicPesa: founded in 2017, clinicPesa is a financial technology company that increases low- and middle-income Ugandans’ access to medical care by offering tailored, flexible healthcare financing.
- Zipwallet: it allows you to send money from one payment to another, including bitcoin with their trusted vendors. They also have multi currency accounts, merchant integration and purchase protection.
- Nomanini: it is a pioneering FinTech platform that connects financial service providers and fast moving consumer goods companies to retail MSMEs. The platform supports world-class digital banking and supply chain financing in cash-first markets.
- Airbuy SA: an alternative payment gateway tailor-made for both Africans without bank accounts and those that do have them but are not comfortable with using their bank details when buying online due to fear of fraud.
- Quickboarding: it is a one boarding solution for customer on/off boarding automation, risk analysis, document collection and approvals all without writing a piece of code.
- Myrsa Technology Solutions: it is a global technology consulting & services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. «Bo
rn in the cloud” in 2016, MyrsaTech applies its deep domain knowledge to client engagements to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity & bring new initiatives to the market faster.
- REIGO Investments: it is a real estate technology company reshaping the real estate investment space. They are developing a new investment platform using big data analytics and machine learning to provide investors with alpha, diversification, and fewer defaults.
- ailys: this Automated Machine Learning Solution enables anyone to generate high-performing prediction models through training of past data sets by discovering complex and hidden patterns lie within the data.
- Vivoxa Software: it is a software development company and is mainly into product development, and their product Real estate online portal www.propertybol.com for Buy/Sale/Rent properties in India, is live now. They have used technologies like Angularjs, Bootstrap, Node.js, Java web services, Apache Solr and PostgreSQL.
- Birchal: it is an Australian Equity Crowdfunding platform for consumer brands and companies. It connects investors with brands, allowing everyday Australians to buy shares in private and unlisted public companies, ranging from consumer brands, energy providers, technology startups, and globally focused businesses.
- Fifo Capital: it provides short-term finance for business. Clients use their services to: (1) solve immediate cash flow challenges, and (2) to access capital needed to secure new opportunities or for business operations.
- Safety Compass: designed and built specifically for frontline workers, Safety Compass uses geofencing and augmented reality to alert people of dangerous work areas well before they access those areas. For people at work its as simple as receiving a notification, scanning the work area with a smartphone and accessing everything you need to know to stay safe at work.