Explorando el Ecosistema de Innovación Financiera en Panamá: Panamá se destaca en la revolución tecnológica…
As our previous post, this is a list of some of the startups from Asia in the Finnovating platform that are Open-To-Capital. That means that they are ready to accept capital to grow even bigger! Take a look at them and find out more about their business models and features.
Meet the Open-To-Capital startups!
- TAIGER: a visionary Artificial Intelligence (AI) company pioneering next-generation AI solutions with a dream to unleash the human intellect. They automate cognitive and mission-critical processes using semantic and natural language processing (NLP) technologies that exploit the meaning of highly unstructured information with ease, accuracy and versatility.
- Artivatic: its patent pending technology solves complex problems in Insurance for On-boarding, Fraud, Risk Profiling, Underwriting & claims.
- Sequretek: it is a global cybersecurity company that offers end-to-end security in the areas of enterprise threat monitoring, incident response, device security, identity & access governance through their own AI-driven Percept Cloud Security Platform.
- 2Team: privately owned InsurTech Company solely focused on developing digital sales products for long-term savings and protection insurance products.
- BeeEye: it offers EyeOnRisk, a patented credit-modeling and scoring platform designed to improve consumer lending portfolios by enabling lenders and banks to develop and deploy scalable risk models, resulting in fewer false rejections of good applicants and a lower overall risk.
- Finaara: focuses on financial institutions, Banks and MSB with cutting edge technology to address the real needs in the Market and aims to empower financial institutions to upgrade with efficiency.
- Financekaart: it is a comprehensive online marketplace that helps customers to compare and apply for financial products & services such as credit cards, loans, mutual funds, insurance, fixed deposit & bonds.
- Money360 Technologies: an online financial marketplace which provides instant access to best deals on financial products like loans, credit cards, mutual funds and insurance from India’s leading banks and NBFCs.
- Paysack: it offers full stack solutions for FinTech to build and launch best in class financial products.
- Settlin: they provide a platform which enables consultation + services for any real state dealing – from end to end -including listing, visits, documentation, legal and financial domains.
- Vivoxa Software: a listing platform ‘Propertybol.com’ to buy/sell/rent real estate properties. The platform enables users to find properties for sale and rent with detailed information about each property, including location map and photos. Property owners can list their properties by furnishing the details online.
- Converco: it is the world’s largest and most trusted Digital Banking in the new digital world with blockchain technology.
Could any of them be your next investment project?
- FINSO: it is a mobile platform allowing customers to take loans for their shopping and cash needs, or pay their shopping by cash.
- Delightech: a platform where unbanked people have more access to financial products without complicated requirements, wherever and anytime on any device with advanced technology and security. They can build their credit and get better financial products and create a the ecosystem for banks and serving their daily livelihood needs and connecting with each other on the internet rather than counters.
- InnoDraw: it provides laser-based measuring & automatic drawing solutions for the construction, remodelling & real-estate industry. It eliminates the extra drawing work and errors in the office.
- Tide: Tide is Calm Financial Management. It gives you a 360º view of your entire financial landscape in the palm of your hand. Management.
- Snowonly: it is a property platform dedicated to buying and selling ski properties. They are not an agent, they simply find buyers to pass on the sellers by using resources to market properties.
- Transigo: it is a fintech start-up company with an approach for financing working capital in international trade deals that are fully paid at shipping. A Transigo transaction restructures an advance payment transaction to an open account with up to 120 days of credit while keeping the exporter at a similar cash and risk position through non-recourse factoring.
- Viet Finance Technology Joint Stock Company: it supports loan approval up to 80% of property value and increasing limit to help customers solve difficulties. Its loan application is very simple, disbursed quickly after 30 minutes and committed to the lowest loan interest rate in the market.
- Eigenlytics: it is a B2B data solutions company that brings advance data science capabilities. They help organisations get analytics ready and geared to leverage high end analytics.
- Deepscope: it has developed a disruptive AI technology using Genetic Algorithm like NASA that reduces 80% efforts and improves result in wealth and investment returns for individual customers / brokers / funds in TH/SG/VN.
- Xebra BizTech LLP: automated unified analytics, financial & banking platform for a real-time consolidated view of your business performance.
- Fee Plaza LLP: white-labeled platform for collecting payments with pre-reconciled non-financial data pertaining to the payments.
- Bridge2Capital: it is a mobile app that helps shopkeepers and MSMEs increase their sales, helping them enhance profits within 2-3 months of usage – right from the comfort of their shops. They help you achieve this by providing short term loans that empower you to purchase inventory for your shop in just few minutes.
- Linkflow Capital Pte Ltd: it is a SME loan comparison portal aggregating all business loan financing facilities from all major banks and financial institutions. Their platform is powered by proprietary online loan assessment tool that allow users to access indicative credit assessment instantly.