Desde Finnovating, nos complace presentar MatchGPT ®, nuestra innovadora creación que marca un hito en…
Top 100 FinTech Companies in the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the fastest-growing FinTech hubs in the world, with a rapidly expanding ecosystem of startups and established companies driving innovation and growth in the industry. With a supportive regulatory environment, advanced technological infrastructure, and a vibrant startup ecosystem, the UAE has become a leading destination for companies looking to establish a presence in the Middle East. In this article, we will take a closer look at the industry in the UAE, including its growth, advantages, and challenges, as well as a comprehensive overview of the top 100 FinTech companies in the United Arab Emirates.
Finnovating is a powerful tool for connecting with UAE startups and unlocking the full potential of the country’s rapidly growing FinTech ecosystem. By leveraging the latest technology and innovative solutions, finnovating enables individuals and businesses to access a range of cutting-edge financial products and services that can help them grow and thrive in today’s digital economy.
🚀 Would you like to connect with the most innovative leaders and startups of the ecosystem? Do it in the Finnovating platform.
Whether you are looking for payment and transaction solutions, investment and wealth management services, blockchain and cryptocurrency solutions, or any other type of innovation, Finnovating can help you connect with the right companies and solutions to meet your needs. With its supportive regulatory environment, advanced technological infrastructure, and vibrant startup ecosystem, the UAE is the ideal destination for innovators looking to tap into the full potential of FinTech.
Top 100 FinTech Companies in the United Arab Emirates
The following is a comprehensive list of the top 100 FinTech companies in the United Arab Emirates, organized into different categories based on the services and solutions they offer.
- Beehive: A peer-to-peer lending platform that connects investors with small and medium-sized businesses.
- Bridg: A mobile payment platform that allows users to make payments at retail stores and restaurants using their smartphones.
- Sarwa: A robo-advisory startup that offers wealth management services. Currently, the platform is operating on an innovation testing license (ITL) from Dubai’s Financial Services Authority.
- Foloosi: A mobile payment platform that allows users to make payments at retail stores, online merchants, and utility providers.
- Jibrel Network: A blockchain-based platform that enables the digitization, listing, and trading of traditional assets such as real estate and commodities.
- Mamo Pay: A mobile payment platform that allows users to make payments at retail stores and online merchants.
- Monami Tech: A digital platform that provides financial and investment advice to customers in the UAE.
- NOW Money: A mobile banking platform that provides banking services to low-income migrant workers in the UAE.
- PayTabs: A payment gateway that enables businesses to accept payments online and in-store.
- Property Finder: An online real estate marketplace that allows users to search for and buy, sell or rent properties in the UAE.
- Souqalmal: A digital platform that provides comparison services for financial products such as insurance, credit cards, and loans.
- Telr: A payment gateway that enables businesses to accept payments online and in-store.
- Trriple: A mobile payment platform that allows users to make payments at retail stores and online merchants.
- Wahed Invest: A digital platform that provides Shariah-compliant investment products and services.
- Yallacompare: A digital platform that provides comparison services for financial products such as insurance, credit cards, and loans.
- Bayzat: A digital platform that provides insurance and HR solutions for businesses in the UAE.
- BitOasis: A digital platform that enables users to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrencies.
- C3: A digital platform that provides financial services and solutions for businesses in the UAE.
- DAPI: A digital platform that enables businesses to access and manage their banking data in real-time.
- Invoice Bazaar: A digital platform that provides invoice financing and supply chain financing solutions for businesses in the UAE.
- Mashreq Bank: A digital bank that provides banking services to customers in the UAE.
- Tabby: A buy now, pay later platform that allows customers to make purchases and pay in installments.
- Tally: A digital platform that provides debt management solutions and services to customers in the UAE.
- Tarabut Gateway: A digital platform that provides open banking solutions and services to financial institutions in the UAE.
- PointCheckout: A digital platform that enables users to redeem loyalty points and rewards at online merchants.
- Tamara: A buy now, pay later platform that enables customers to make purchases and pay in installments.
- Arqaam Capital: An investment bank and asset management firm based in Dubai.
- Cashew Payments: A FinTech startup that offers digital payments and banking solutions for businesses in Africa.
- Eureeca: A crowdfunding platform that connects investors with businesses seeking funding.
- FinTech Galaxy: The first Central Bank-licensed Open Finance platform, that fuels innovation in financial services, drives ecosystem collaboration, and facilitates Open Banking API integration between financial institutions and FinTech companies.
- EzyAdz Middle East FZ LLC: A digital advertising platform that offers targeted and personalized advertising solutions.
- novypro: A digital platform that connects analytics professionals with the world and inspires people to build their own Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Exhibitv: A platform for virtual and hybrid events.
- Gems Of Yoga: A wellness-focused FinTech offering yoga and meditation classes and retreats.
- Tracer: A blockchain-based platform for supply chain management and traceability.
- iGrabs: A mobile app that offers discounts and promotions to users.
- JDE TECH LLc: A FinTech providing digital banking solutions and services to financial institutions.
- Lagoon Technologies: A FinTech that offers software solutions for asset management, investment banking, and trading.
- Equimap: A property technology (proptech) company providing data analytics and insights for real estate professionals.
- pipekala: A FinTech offering an e-commerce platform for Iranian businesses.
- Mechatech Technical Services: A FinTech offering technical services and solutions to businesses.
- Alta smart homes: A FinTech providing smart home solutions and services.
- island horizon technical services: A technology and engineering services company providing solutions to the oil and gas industry.
- Edicion Privee: A FinTech offering investment opportunities in CigarTech.
- Hiving Technology: A FinTech providing data analytics and insights for market research and customer engagement.
- datacultr: An Internet of Things (IoT) platform for remote device management and monitoring.
- ipos: A FinTech providing software solutions for IPOs and equity crowdfunding.
- Codencoders: A software development company offering services to FinTech and other industries.
- eagles cyber lab: A cybersecurity firm offering risk assessments, penetration testing, and other security services.
- ArabGen: A FinTech providing genetic testing and analysis services.
- TrackU: A logistics and transportation management platform.
- Appricot it consultants: A technology consulting firm offering services to businesses.
- Botopia.finance: A decentralized finance (DeFi) platform for automated market-making and liquidity provision.
- Wealthbrain: Wealthbrain is a cloud-based WealthTech company that helps in the consolidation, analytics, and wealth reporting of financial and lifestyle investments on a single platform
- Canvas International LLC: A FinTech offering blockchain-based solutions for supply chain management and trade finance.
- Paymennt.com: A payment processing platform.
- Futswap: A platform for trading and exchanging.
- Invest19 Technologies Ltd: A FinTech offering investment management solutions and services.
- InstaVal: A platform for real estate valuation and appraisal.
- Xpence: A personal finance management app.
- Acxert Advisory: A consultancy firm offering services in FinTech, banking, and insurance.
- Finllect: A platform for financial education and personal finance management.
- CollectiveSpend: A procurement and supply chain management platform.
- Holo.ae: A blockchain-based platform for data sharing and management.
- Codebase Technologies: A FinTech offering blockchain-based solutions for remittances, payments, and digital identity.
- KiliD: A FinTech offering credit scoring and risk management solutions.
- SoulWallet: A personal finance management app.
- FINMAAL: A FinTech providing online accounting and invoicing services.
- eelo: A digital wallet and payment platform.
- Topland: A property investment and development firm.
- FOO: FOO develops and provides mobile applications (apps) for clients and brands
- Spotii: A «buy now, pay later» platform that allows customers to split their purchases into interest-free installments.
- Taager: An e-commerce platform that offers payment processing and logistics solutions for online businesses.
- NymCard: A digital card issuing and processing platform that enables businesses to issue virtual or physical cards.
- FinFirst: An online platform that provides personal loans and credit card comparison services.
- Aqeed: An insurance comparison platform that allows customers to compare and purchase various types of insurance policies online.
- Adyen: A global payment processing platform that offers a range of payment methods and services to businesses.
- HUBX: An online platform that connects investors with alternative investment opportunities such as private equity, venture capital, and real estate.
- Ajar Online: A property management platform that allows landlords and tenants to manage their rent payments and contracts online.
- Neo Technology: A digital banking platform that provides customers with a range of financial services such as account opening, payments, and savings.
- Splintr: A «buy now, pay later» platform that allows customers to split their purchases into four interest-free installments.
- MenaPay: A blockchain-based payment platform that enables customers to make digital transactions without the need for a traditional bank account.
- GCC Exchange: A remittance and foreign exchange company that provides currency exchange and money transfer services across the GCC region.
- LoansUAE: An online lending platform that offers personal loans and other financial products to customers in the UAE.
- Merit incentives: A FinTech that provides businesses with employee incentive and reward programs using digital payment solutions.
- AQUARIUS: A payment processing company that offers payment solutions for businesses in various sectors such as hospitality, retail, and e-commerce.
- Mortgage Finder: An online platform that provides mortgage comparison and advisory services to customers looking to buy or refinance a property.
- Felix: An online platform that offers personal loans to customers with no credit history or limited credit access.
- Azizi Developments: A property development company that offers various real estate investment opportunities and solutions in the UAE.
- Ebooc: A mobile payment and digital wallet platform that allows customers to make payments and transfer money using their mobile phones.
- Bankiom: A digital bank that provides customers with various financial services such as account opening, payments, and card issuance.
- Pi Slice: A peer-to-peer lending platform that allows investors to fund microloans for borrowers in emerging markets.
- ZagTrader: A FinTech that provides various financial solutions such as trading, risk management, and portfolio management for institutional clients.
- Swiftch: A payment processing and merchant acquiring company that offers various payment solutions for businesses in the UAE.
- WeKeep: A digital banking and accounting platform that provides businesses with financial management and reporting services.
- Bankbuddy.ai: An AI-powered chatbot platform that offers various banking and financial services to customers.
- Maliyya: A Shariah-compliant crowdfunding platform that allows investors to fund various projects and businesses in the UAE.
- CallowBlue: A FinTech that provides digital payment solutions for businesses and individuals in various sectors such as hospitality and e-commerce.
- UpCodes: A digital platform that provides various financial services such as bill payments, airtime top-up, and mobile money transfers.
- Emirates HR: An HR and payroll management platform that provides various services to businesses in the UAE.
These are just some of top FinTech companies in the United Arab Emirates. As the country continues to invest in technology and innovation, we can expect to see even more exciting developments in the industry in the years to come.
FinTech Industry Growth in the United Arab Emirates
The industry in the UAE has experienced rapid growth in recent years, driven by a combination of factors including supportive government policies, a growing digital economy, and a large and expanding population of tech-savvy consumers. According to a report by Startup Genome, the UAE is ranked among the top 20 startup ecosystems globally, with a thriving sector that is expected to reach a market size of $2.5 billion by 2022.
Advantages for FinTech in the UAE
One of the key advantages of the ecosystem in the UAE is the country’s supportive regulatory environment, which has been designed to encourage innovation and growth in the industry. The UAE Central Bank has established a regulatory sandbox that allows startups to test new products and services in a controlled environment, while the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) has launched its own regulatory sandbox, allowing companies to test their products and services in a live environment. The country’s strong technological infrastructure and high levels of mobile and internet penetration also provide a fertile ground for startups to grow and succeed.
Challenges for FinTech in the UAE
While the industry in the UAE has experienced significant growth in recent years, it still faces a number of challenges, including a lack of access to funding for early-stage startups, regulatory barriers, and competition from established financial institutions. While the regulatory sandbox provides a supportive environment for testing new products and services, startups may face difficulties in scaling their operations beyond the sandbox stage due to regulatory hurdles and a lack of investment opportunities.
The UAE is quickly emerging as a leading destination for innovation, with a wide range of companies providing innovative solutions and services across various sectors of the financial industry. From payment and transaction solutions to digital banking, investment and wealth management, blockchain and cryptocurrency, lending and credit solutions, regtech and compliance, insurance technology, and more, these companies are transforming the financial landscape in the UAE and beyond. As the country continues to invest in technology and innovation, we can expect to see even more exciting developments in the FinTech space in the future.
Finnovating is a Matching as a Service platform, the place where you can scale your business by connecting FinTech, Corporations and Investors from all over the world and co-creating with the best innovation.
Esta entrada tiene 0 comentarios